Click here to subscribe to Under The Radar Media at WordPress

Why was the US Government checking out my blog?

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 by Maasanova

Note: If you are reading this post through Facebook, please click on the 'view original post' link

So I was checking my blog stats the other day when I noticed that the someone from the US Department of Health and Human Services stopped by and read one of my posts. I found this curious mostly because they read my page, "History Channel: Anthrax Attack Was An Inside Job." This is interesting also because last week the three letter news networks ran stories about how the FBI was now focusing on four suspects in the 2001 anthrax attacks.

Click image to enlarge

Notice the reader performed a Google blog search for 'anthrax detrick'. Notice that the server for the National Institutes of Health is located in Bethesda, MD, the same city where the high-grade anthrax was manufactured.

Now why would someone from the Department of Health and Human Services be reading my blog post about the conspiracy that was the 2001 anthrax attack on America? I could only come up with two explanations why; one positive explanation and one negative explanation.

Perhaps the reader wanted to verify a rumor that they heard: that the blogosphere had done what the FBI could not accomplish in seven years: the blogosphere had solved the anthrax attacks years ago.

The other reason is a bit more ominous: the reader was simply tracking bloggers who are speaking out about government crimes and corruption for...future reference.

Then, just this morning I found out the the US Department of Justice had read a post that I wrote on the Violent Radicalisation and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act. Hmm...















Click image to enlarge

Filed under having  

0 comments:


Censored on YouTube: Complete silence from the Anti-Defamation League on racist Obama hate video

Nazi Germany and Zionist Israel

Blog Archive

12.160 MHz Social Nework

Followers