Click here to subscribe to Under The Radar Media at WordPress

My blog was under surveillance by the Air Force Information Warfare Center

Monday, June 9, 2008 by Maasanova

Last night, I was checking my blog stats as I normally do and I found that the Air Force Information Warfare Center (AFIWC) had visited my Blogger page. Clicking the URL from where the AFIWC entered my page took me directly to my own Gmail account, which led me to believe that either the individual from the AFIWC is a subscriber of my blog's e-mail service, or that the individual had hacked my e-mail account.





















click image to enlarge

This isn't the first time that a government agency has visited my blog. In April of 2008, the Department of Justice and Department of Health and Human Services (National Institutes of Health) stopped by for visits.

This latest visit by the Air Force Information Warfare Center was a bit different. According to an article from Wired's blog on National Security, The Danger Room, the The Air Force Network Operations Center had blocked access to most blogs including Blogger, YouTube and MySpace. Yet, AFIWC accessed one of my pages on the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act.

Based on the blog stats, the most visited pages of Under The Radar Media are my write ups on the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act. The act of course, was stalled in the Senate when there was widespread opposition from bloggers, civil rights activists and lawyers, who all say that it targets the internet for censorship under the guise of fighting imaginary terrorists, 9/11 Truth activists and other so- called dangerous extremists who use the internet to spread propaganda.

If you would like to read more on the Air Force Information Warfare Center click here.

"The Air Force Network Operations Center provides command and control operation and security of the Air Force Network to ensure its availability for Air, Space, and Information Operations."

Filed under having  

1 comments:

JRohio said...

Hey there. Good work on the urban movers! My site had CIA hits yesterday. Hi boys.


Censored on YouTube: Complete silence from the Anti-Defamation League on racist Obama hate video

Nazi Germany and Zionist Israel

Blog Archive

12.160 MHz Social Nework

Followers